MAGEWARES END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (www.magewares.com)
By purchasing any product from Magewares.com, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter referred to as Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person and/or company who is being licensed to use the Software and/or Extensions) and
magewares.com (hereinafter We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services you purchase from us and download from our website www.magewares.com
2. By purchasing the software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms. You agree to use the software in compliance with this
3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or any other data medium at the our discretion.
4. We are the sole copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement and
violates copyright law, will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
5. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate
License MUST be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including non commercial distribution/non business use will be regarded as violation of this
Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
6. You may not use any part of the code in whole or in part in any other software /product /website.
7. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the software/ documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public
network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
9. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact in the source files
10. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use
11. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
12. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
13. Magewares.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
14. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement,
including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate this agreement at any time and need to destroy all copies of the Software.
Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
15. Magewares.com reserves the right to terminate all software licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of the Agreement.
16. If you continue to use the Software after magewares.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal and attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of misuse of the Software by you.
17. The software and extensions are designed to work with specific Magento editions. Their use on an edition other than specified is prohibited. Magewares.com will not be able to provide extension support in
case of incorrect edition use.
18. Technical support and product updates are time-limited according to the purchased support periods for the product.